Zapro vs Ziphq
Module / Feature
Module / Feature
There’s a lot more.
Zapro stands out by comprehending business needs, delivering unparalleled scope and versatility, ensuring smooth scalability with the top spend management tool. Experience expansion without change management concerns, powered by our solution.
- Simple forms lead employees to gather all requirements for all stakeholders.
- Approval matrix establishes milestones required for various spend categories.
- Approval rules ensure appropriate stakeholders participate in the process depending on the request.
- Create custom forms with call-outs for factors like attachments, URLs, text, multiple choice, date, etc., to capture requirements.
- Configure integrations with software used by stakeholders to trigger and align with existing workflows.
- Workflow to request and approve temporary change in spend limit for virtual and physical cards.
Manage all GL sync rules for virtual cards in one place with bulk-edit workflows. Workflow for manager approval of physical card transactions before syncing to GL.
- Detailed audit log for all changes made for all cards: spend limits changed, card owners transferred, system-driven locks on the card per compliance policies.
- Receipt compliance — opt cards out of reminders, lock cards if receipts are not attached within configurable number of days.
- Proactive fraud alerts and self-serve handling by employees via mobile app / web / email.
- Subscription management: keep records of contracts / related info when a card is created, and key contact personnel with the vendor.
- View and save email thread in Airbase when invoice is forwarded.
- Customize posting period in GL.
- Configure amortization rules during bill creation.
- Select NetSuite amortization schedules in Airbase.
- Option to create a bill in the GL as soon as it’s created in Airbase or after approval.
- Option to initiate payments as soon as all the approvals are done.
- Allow a bill to be edited after it has been approved, and sync updates to the GL.
- Attach files and other supporting information to each bill.
- Exportable aging report.
- View detailed audit trail of every bill — when it was uploaded, approved, and paid.
- See completed and pending bill payments for vendor during bill creation to avoid duplicate payments.
- Option to invite vendors and have them provide their payment and tax details (vendor portal).
- Advanced approval policies allow rules that define who approves bill payments based on location, vendor, categories, departments, and more.
- Allow vendors to upload invoices and track the status of their payments.
- Perform 3-way matching of invoices in Airbase with purchase orders and item receipts in NetSuite.
- Create bills in 145 currencies across all subsidiaries.
- Make local or international payments from your subsidiary’s international bank account (NetSuite only).
- Filter bills by vendors likely accepting virtual cards.
- Advanced expense policies (time, budget, and field-based policies).
- Automated GL coding.
- Receipt inbox to store receipts for later processing.
- Automatic mileage calculation based on origin and destination address or current location on mobile device.
- Specify whether an employee is paid via Airbase or through a separate process (helps with international employees).
- Full expense request creation and approval workflow support on mobile app.
- Slack integration for employee updates and approval workflow.
- Specific expense GL categories.
- Billable expenses.
- Multi-destination mileage expenses.
- Granular rule builder for request routing based on department, subsidiary, vendor, amount, GL category, GL tags, and many other dimensions.
- Additional support for approval policies based on GL tags like class, location, cost center, customer / project, etc.
- Unique departmental approval policies.
- Approval groups — require everyone in the group to approve or one member. Sequential and parallel approvals within the group.
- Separate request routing policies for recurring virtual cards, one-time virtual cards, bill payments, expenses, and POs.
- Simulate employee requests to make sure your advanced approval policies are correctly defined.
- Support for fallback approver in case no rules match.
- Consistent approval workflow experience for requesters and approvers across all non-payroll spend (corporate cards, bill payments, POs, expenses).
- Build policies with Observers to automatically notify users of relevant events associated with a spend request.
- Customize your spend request forms to capture the spend information needed by internal teams. (IT, Security, Procurement, etc.)
- Microsoft Office 365 & Google SSO.
- Okta, OneLogin and SAML provider SSO support.
- Automatic provisioning/deprovisioning with 27 HRIS systems, Okta, OneLogin, SCIM.
- Deep API integrations with QuickBooks Online & Desktop, Intacct, NetSuite, Xero GLs that sync projects, segments, custom fields, and amortization templates (as supported by the GL).
- Manage all spend request workflows via Slack integration.
- One platform to manage subsidiaries with consolidated and subsidiary-specific reporting across all non-payroll spend.
- Support for 200+ countries.
- Support for 145+ currencies.
- Free international payments in local currency.
- Competitive rates for USD wires to other countries.
- Customizable accounting policies that can be assigned to users provide the following benefits:
- Set virtual card and physical card sync rules to automatically categorize transactions to the appropriate GL account, subsidiary and tag.
- Auto-populate GL tags (class, department, location, etc.) based on employee who is spending money.
- Customize receipt compliance rules. Remove the requirement to upload receipts for expenses under a certain dollar value.
- Configure which GL categories and tags are shown in drop-downs to users.
- Set aliases for GL categories at the policy level.
- Create unlimited accounting policies.
- Zapro offers a rich mobile app with support for the following workflows:
- Approvals across all spend methods — corporate cards, bills, expenses.
- Create a new expense request.
- Add and upload receipt.
- Review status of expense requests.
- Receipt inbox to capture receipts for later attachment to physical card transactions and expense requests.
- Physical card related workflows — review transactions, attach receipts and categorize transactions, submit transactions for approval, lock / unlock card.
- Require a W-9 form before bill payment.
- Easily collect W-9 by inviting vendor to self-onboard in vendor portal.
- Generate report of vendors who require 1099 to be generated.
- SOC 1 Type I & SOC 2 Type II Compliance.
Trusted by 1000’s of users in many countries
See the difference.
Ready to see first-hand how Zapro can modernize all of your non-payroll spending — not just part of it?